Ads

Chris Pratt says he 'cried' over internet trolls targeting his family life

Chris Pratt says he 'cried' over internet trolls targeting his family life


Chris Pratt has addressed, for the first time, online backlash he received from a previous comment he made about his wife and eldest daughter. In November, Pratt posted a picture of himself and wife Katherine Schwarzenegger on Instagram. 

The caption mentions their first child, Laila, to talk about their relationship and to thank Schwarzenegger, among other things, for giving her "a beautiful healthy daughter." Social media users criticized Pratt's choice of words and suggested that he was deliberately comparing Laila to his eldest child. 

Jack, whom he shares with his ex-wife Anna Faris. Jack has had some health problems all his life and has experienced them. In a new interview with Men’s Health, Pratt discusses how he felt about these reactions.

"I said something like, 'Find someone who will look at you the way my wife looks at me.'' And then I told him with some s --- thing, 'But I love you. I am so grateful for my wife - she gave me a beautiful, healthy daughter, "said Pratt. "And then a bunch of articles came out and said, 'It's very unpleasant. I can’t believe that Chris Pratt would thank her for a healthy daughter when her first child was born prematurely. That's such a dig at his ex-wife.'"

The "Jurassic World" star said she was hurt by the claims and was worried that her son would see them one day.

Pratt also addressed critics who questioned his religious background. 

“I didn’t know I would become the face of a kind of religion when I’m not really a religious person,” he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post